LOOKNAILCOLOR.COM Terms and Conditions of Website Use
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Website Use
Accessing the Website
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof,) are owned by Affirmed, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
•Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
•You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
•You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
•Any desktop, mobile, or other applications we provide for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
•You may take such action which are enabled on social media platforms we provide
You must not:
•Modify copies of any materials form this Website
•Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Website.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
LOOK and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans (“Marks”) are trademarks of Affirmed or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Affirmed. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
You understand and agree that no license to use these Marks is granted through the use of social media features connected with this Website, including but not limited to, hashtags or website linking.
The Website may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, user images, hashtags, and other interactive features (collectively “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Website.
Any User Contribution you post to the Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and our licensees, successors and assigns, the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose, including advertising. For example, we may use customer reviews posted on this Website in our online or print advertising or via social media platforms.
You represent and warrant that:
• You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to use and our affiliates and service providers, and our licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not Affirmed, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
These Content Standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
• Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
• Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
• Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
• Be likely to deceive any person.
• Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
• Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
• Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
• Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
• Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by use or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Monitoring and Enforcement: Termination
We have the sole right to:
• Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
• Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
• Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website.
This Website does not permit copyright infringement activity. We may remove any content of any kind from a user if properly informed that the applicable user content infringes another’s copyright rights. It is the policy of Affirmed to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, you may notify us pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing the following information in writing to our Copyright Agent listed below:
• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed;
• Identification of the material claimed to have been infringed and identification of location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists;
• Identification of the User Contributions or material that is claimed to be infringing, a description of the infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Affirmed to locate the allegedly infringing material;
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit Affirmed to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and email address;
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the User Contributions or material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed.
Our agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement is as follows:
c/o Alexis Grilli
280 A N Rand Rd.
Lake Zurich, IL 60047
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements above, your notice may not be valid.
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
Reliance on Information Posted
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third party licensors. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Affirmed, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Affirmed. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions
The owner of the Website is based in the state of Illinois in the United States of America. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local law. You also acknowledge and agree that we will not ship any product outside of the United States.
Disclaimer of Warranties
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR GOODS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR
DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR GOODS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR GOODS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS,
WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR GOODS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR GOODS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
AFFIRMED HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability